Saturday, April 25, 2009

Licking and grooming tools

From: LoLyn

To: Marie Hunter
Subject: Re: Lickin' and Groomin' Blog

Not only did I want you to edit it, but to share it with your children and encourage them to share the blog with their many friends and acquaintances who share the dread of passing on the genetic material to generations of unborn children. Stop the scurge. Begin lickin and groomin' today.

-------Original Message-------

From: Marie Hunter
Date: 4/12/2009 10:00:15 PM
To: lolyn123@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Lickin' and Groomin' Blog

That is both passionate and most hopeful. Is this what you wanted me to edit? or was this just for my edification--which it did--it edified. The modification and the gene coupling is amazing reserach. I'll have to go to that site and read more.
I have been sick, alseep all day today. I called my clinical group students and cancelled clinical for tomorrow, our very last day of clinical for the semester. I didn't pick anything but shear joy from the lot of them, for some strange reason!! :`) I know I'll sleep better knowing I don't have to get up at 4:30 in the morning. Marie



office 863-8453 Office 203U
>>> "LoLyn" 04/12/09 8:17 PM >>>
Licking and Grooming is a research rat's equivalent behavior of tender
loving care parents can give to children. The behavior is quantified in
research to demonstrate the efficacy of various parenting and training
patterns.

There are two types of white research rats; those who lick and groom their
young, and those who don't. Those who do not produce off spring who do not
lick and groom and for generations we have a community of unloved rats. The
other type, those who lick and groom their young, produce offspring who lick
and groom naturally and so on for generations.

The cool thing is that a baby rat can be adopted by a licker and groomer and
turn out to be one, and produce licking and grooming off spring. I don't
want to think about the reverse, but I'm afraid it must also be true, I don
t know.
My mother was definitely never licked and groomed, but she does not have
bipolar; I think you have to have the gene and predisposition, to be
effected by toxic parenting.


Many mental illnesses have now been definitely discovered to be genetic, in
that a specific chromosome and alile carry the defective gene. A short gene
on this chromosome predisposes the new child to bipolar disorder. A family
of humans with bipolar genes will produce offspring with the shortened genes
both because of the genetic disposition to recreate and because of the
environmental factors that exist in the behavioral patterns of the family.
This will extend for generations without interupting the cycle of insane
behaviors.

The strange thing in my family (or rather the expected thing, I guess ) is
that we all were attracted to mates with similar genetic malfunctions making
it so much more likely that the two short genes would be replicated in the
off spring.

The Jacobs' family, my family, carries such a gene. When I was younger I
thought that meant our decendants were destined to carry the gene through
time and all eternity. The only way, we thought to end the cycle was to end
procreation of that genetic option.

Through the generations many families have done just that, and died out.
The Jacobs name comes forward from George Jacobs I, II, III and IV on to
John Jacobs (there were a couple of Johns, and then Woodman Jacobs, the
eighth generation. Seven generations from Woodman there have been only my
two brothers who carried the Jacobs name into posterity, but all of us carry
the bipolar genes. I often thought the lack of progenetors was a good thing,
because why propigate bipolar illness.

The plot thickens. In this same research it was demonstrated that the
bipolar gene can be changed, evolved out within one generation in research
rats through enviormental behaviors of the parenting rats. A child rat
taken from the community of non lickers and groomers, adopted into a family
of lickers and groomers will not only become a licker and groomer by
behavior, but his DNA will be changed, and he/she will propagate lickers and
groomers as decendants.

There is a special word to indicate this type of genetic evolution that
takes place in one generation. To me the special word is WOW, but go to
Psycheducation.org for a scientific name and definition. The word is
Epigenetic modification of DNA through Mothering.

The good news is also that there is another short gene that creates
resiliency. Two short genes make children with bipolar, but who are
resiliant. A short and a long gene is not a good combination.

We are a community of mothers who care about our offspring, and the
incidious genetic trait of bipolar being passed on. We have chosen not to
end our genetic line and have had children. Now we see those behaviors,
those ravashing insane behaviors in our children and grand children, taking
lives and turning them upside down, in spite of all the work we have done
for our own lives. Some have managed to adopt and pass on the licking and
grooming behaviors and stop the cycle. Some have made the attempt and
failed, but tried with the grandchildren. I have told my children about
this and that we must stop the cycle.

In 1690 George Jacobs I and II were hung for withccraft. Behaviors that got
them noticed and labeled as different were used to persecute and prosecute
them as witches. Seven generations later Woodman began our family line.
God has told us the sins of the fathers will be visited upon the children
for seven generations. This has gone on 7 plus 7 that we can document.I don
t know what Woodman did wrong, just didn't have my web site I think.

At last, following two definable sets of seven generations, we have been
given the tools to STOP the INSANITY. The LICKING and GROOMING Tools we
need to create genetic evolution in our children's life times.

I will be posting Licking and grooming tools on this web sight for those
families who wish to stop the cycle.

Take it seriously, read study, comment and add to the tool kits to stop the
propigation of BiPolar Disorder in our families.

We can stop it in our life time. That is worth everything to me to know
that. That is what I have lived for, and that is what I will live for, to
head the campaign to wipe it out in our life time.

Follow me on this blog and share it with every mother you know who wants to
protect her children from the ravages of insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment