Sunday, April 26, 2009

David Matthew Jacobs Graduates with BA Uof U


















Some cute little girl just delivered your graduation announcement to our door. One of your neices?

I am thrilled to receive it.
Congratulations and jubilations.

I am so very proud of you.

You have worked so very hard to achieve this great thing.

I can't think of any one who deserves it more.

After things settle down, in a couple of weeks, come look at my house and all the things we have accomplished, and then we will take the four of you out to dinner at Mama Chews. Or maybe we'll bring Lynae and Dyllan along too. Jenny will be busy having her new baby.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you hanging in there.

I knew you could do it.

And Susan, you too, all of what I have said goes to you as well.

You are the best thing that ever happened to my Davie.

No comments:

Post a Comment