Monday, April 13, 2009

Glenn and Lucy Jacobs Family Photo Album



Photos of Lola Lynda and Marie Emily in Concho among the Lilacs in front of the house.












Photos of Daddy (Charles Glenn JAcobs) with the boys, Frank Glenn and David Duane in Concho.























My siblings and parents on my first wedding day. February 16 1969 Max and Lynda Gardner; Mesa Arizona Temple, sealed as a family.


a



My parents, Charles Glenn Jacobs and Lucy Jacobs about 3 months before Daddy died in January 1973; I had won a radio contest with the prize of three sittings and one free 8X10 portrait for each sitting. We insisted my parents go in for this sitting and portrait.











A drawing I made while taking an art class in Holbrook Arizona, Northland pioneer College about 1983















My parents, Glenn and Lucy with their first child, Frank Glenn Jacobs (Mother wanted to call him FrankGlenn, like Franklin Rosevelt, but it didn't take. About 1942




Photos of me, Lola Lynda Jacobs around 8 years old.






This was written by me in 1980's when word of the bipolar gene connection was just out.

These are photos of Frank Glenn and David Duane in Concho Arizona with our dad, Charles Glenn Jacobs; I'm guessing Mother (Lucy Baca Jacobs) took the photos with her Kodack Camera





No comments:

Post a Comment