Monday, April 13, 2009

David and Susan Jacobs with daughters

David and Susan JAcobs (Duane's Son) with daughters about 2006












I gotta say, for all the world to know, of all my zillions of neices and nephews, David is my all time favorite because he loves me. I have hurt him many times in my bipolar fuges, and I have helped him many times with my metaphores and counseling.
His siblings treat me with contempt and disdain because they have been taught to; it helps them to see me as the "identified patient" as it does for them to see David as "the identified patient"

Psychopathology is not an individual sport. It takes the entire family to ensure its continuance. The DNA is in place in the father; he marries a wife with equally psychotic DNA, they propigate and make little white mice with double doses of histones and propigate the bipolar line. The family secrets, the hyperboles, the fanciful delusions of grandeur are so prevelant in this family group they choose total blindness rather than getting family and individual help for the children and grand children. It was only through David they were forced to seek psychiatric help. He could't be put under a rug and I love him for that.

David, you are a true inspiration through your music, your life, finishing college, marrying a true kindred spirit. Now go to my lickin and gromin blog and raise those beautiful daughters and actually change their histones so they can bare non bipolar children. David, Susan, You guys ROCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment